Boise City Utility Billing Services
PO Box 500
Boise, ID 83701
- To Start or Stop Service, submit a Service Request Form.
- For general trash or recycling questions, call 208-608-7136.
- To request a new or additional wheeled trash cart, new or additional recycling cart, a new glass cart, replace a damaged cart, or to have an existing cart removed, submit a Cart Service Request form.
- To order additional trash overflow stickers, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- To start or stop trash and recycling services, Call Republic Services at 208-345-1266.
- To start or stop sewer service, Call Utility Billing Services at 208-608-7460.
Other services for which we bill:
- Contact the Geothermal Program Coordinator at 208-608-7173 with questions regarding the Geothermal Heating District (downtown core area)
- Contact the Boise Warm Springs Water District at 208-342-3162 with questions regarding residential usage in the Warm Springs area.
We provide service to Linshire, Whidbey Place, Darien, Steamboat, Bradford Manor, Graystone, Graystone #2, Palm Court, and Ashbrook subdivisions. If you live in another subdivision and have pressure irrigation, please contact your local irrigation district for more information.
Contact the Downtown Boise Association at 208-385-7300 for more information.